Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Smile, it helps

Alright people, I dont know if there is something in the water, or if everyone around me has a bad case of the blues, but lately I think a lot of people I see need a pick me up. So for the next couple weeks im dedicating my blog to trying to make you all a little bit happier, or at least a slightly amused.

First things first you need a morning pick me up, so instead of sitting in silence for your morning commute, try putting on some 90's pop hits. there is not a soul on this planet, unless you live under a rock, that can help but to dance, sing, or laugh a little when a song like "Mambo Number 5" comes on. But just incase Lou Bega really grinds your gears, heres a couple more songs to get you back in the happy grove. 

1. will smith - miami
2. said right fred - im to sexy
3.  Kris Kross - Jump
4.  MC Hammer - Cant touch this
5. LFO - Summer girls
6. Back Street boys - Everybody
7. C+C Music Factory - Gonna make you sweat
8. Spice Girls - Wannabe
9. Marky Marky and the Funky Bunch - Good Vibrations
10. Various Artists - ESPN Presents the Jock Jam

Now, if you aren't even the slightest bit happy, you either don't have a happy bone in your body, or your deaf. But don't worry, I will have more steps to happiness on the next blog.

In the words of Bob Marley.. Dont worry, Be happy 

No comments:

Post a Comment