Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

Keep on Smiling

Alright, so like I promised here is part two of my "help me help you be happy" blogs. Now, Im hoping my playlist of classic's helped you perk up in the morning. But, if somehow that didn't help, here is my next solution to your blues.

I once had a friend that lived by the quote "If you look good you feel good, and If you feel good, you wheel good". Now I know that applies to a slightly different situation, But i believe it also applies to everyone each day.

I know when I wake up in the morning after a good sleep and I put on one of my favorite outfits and take my time to do my makeup, I feel so much more confident and I know that day is just going to be a good day. So with that said, my next step to happiness is taking care of yourself and taking the time to look good. Not for anyone else, but for you.

So, the easiest and most entertaining way to portray my message, is through this very educational video made by the one and only Jenna Mourey.

Ps. Sorry for the vulgar nature of this video, so please remember to wear your earmuffs and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment